Presidential candidate for 2016 elections in the United States by the Republican Party and, according to Forbes magazine the owner of an estimated 4,100 billion personal fortune, Donald Trump started working in 1968 in the real estate company of his family, Brooklyn, New York.
There he learned the secrets of the business and soon became wealthy with the construction and sale of striking skyscrapers, like Trump Tower New York, among many other buildings.
When few were betting on the traditional downtown New York in the 1980s, Trump saw there an opportunity to jump to build condos high-priced calling famous architects, it also created exclusive golf clubs with high-end homes in places like Palm Beach, Los Angeles, Scotland and Puerto Rico.
Since the 1990s, it became famous for the restoration of landmark buildings in New York as the Grand Central railway terminal and the neighbouring Blue Sky Inn.
- Over the years, Trump bought and sold significant New York buildings, including the Plaza Hotel and the Ritz Carlton. Finally, in 1997 he opened the Trump International Hotel & Tower, a 52-story skyscraper built by architect Philip Johnson would be the first in the series of individual hotels.
- Trump Hotel Collection today comprises nine hotels luxury buildings in Chicago, Las Vegas, Miami, New York, Panama City, Toronto, Ireland and Hawaii.
- It is estimated that three new hotels, including one in Rio de Janeiro and another in Vancouver, Canada would be added in 2016, while in Washington is being recycled building US mail, the Old Post Office Building, to inaugurate a high – end hotel.
- Each of the hotels of the Trump Hotel Collection offers a lifestyle defined by the architecture of the place, with huge rooms, facilities for the use of spa and fitness center, plus exclusive restaurants.
- All have the Trump Attaché, where guide services, concierge, and butler also include the use of cars, messaging, town tours, booking tickets for shows, nanny, pet walk, transfers to and from the airport, Personal fitness trainer and shopping guide.
Customers can make their reservations directly and get discounts may also join the Trump Card, a system of benefits based on the number of stays for grant certain privileges, for instance, rooms even more luxurious than the original or additional free stays booked.
Some of the Most Popular Hotels
Trump International Hotel & Tower New York. This building of 52 floors and 167 rooms won three awards as the best hotel in town in five – star category. The hotel ‘s restaurant, Jean Georges, specializes in French cuisine and chef was assigned by the Michelin gastronomy guide.
The spa rejuvenation treatments and private swimming pool. Guests enjoy a spectacular view of Central Park; the hotel is located a few meters from Blue Sky Inn and Fifth Avenue. Staying at this hotel will cost US $ 795.
Trump Soho New York. This glass tower with 46 floors and 391 rooms designed by Fendi, is located in the historic center of the city, near fine art galleries and luxury boutiques.
The rooms open to the Hudson River and the Statue of Liberty. Sohi Koi Soho restaurant is on the 46th floor, with a panoramic view. Do not miss an exclusive library, gardens, spa, pool and private spaces to relax. It costs $ 785.
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. The hotel tower seems to be bathed in gold, has 64 floors with 1,232 rooms and 50 suites, all with floor to ceiling windows and panoramic views of the nearby mountains. The DJT restaurant offers international cuisine, and the spa has more than 1,000 square meters.
The swimming pool located on the seventh floor includes spaces around air conditioning, television, and bars along the water. The “health club” has the most modern appliances. The hotel is a few meters from the best shopping centers and casinos of Las Vegas and five minutes from the airport.
Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago. On the banks of the Chicago River and the old dock of the United States Navy, on North Michigan Avenue, the building of 92 floors is an icon of the city, with 339 rooms and other 53 private facilities spa in every room.
Hotel amenities include a spa of over 2,100 square meters, swimming pool private, large meeting sites, the Sixteen restaurant and the Riverwalk with exclusive shops, bars, and restaurants.
Trump Ocean Club Internation Hotel & Tower Panama. Located in Punta Pacifica peninsula, 70 – story tower with 369 rooms and beautiful balconies overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
The building includes five swimming pools with private cabanas, plus boutiques and restaurants with the usual luxury hotels in this chain. It is usually an ideal weekend getaway for Americans, with the airport 15 km.
Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach. A few meters from the famous Waikiki Beach, Hawaii, the hotel, has 38 floors and 462 rooms that allow appreciating the beaches, the seafront promenade Waikiki Beach Walk and the Pacific Ocean beyond Fort DeRussy and Diamond Head to downtown Honolulu.
There is a large swimming pool on the sixth floor, and Waiolu Ocean View Loung is the best place for breakfast or dinner overlooking the sea.